Fire Warden Training Course
We offer the fire warden training course at your place or in our training center.
Date: your choice
Duration: 8 Hours (includes course and fire training)
Your certificates are Issued on the day of training! The certificates are valid for 5 Years!
No prior knowledge required
Why does your organisation need a fire warden training?
Because the Austrian Law regulates within the §43. BGBl. Nr. 368/1998 – Arbeitsstättenverordnung AStV the presence of fire wardens in facilities.
Besides, in case of fire, trained fire wardens are crucial to save the lifes of people.
While attending our course you will learn:
- what to do to get people into safety in case of fire or emergency.
- to extinguish small fires.
- to support the fire prevention officer in his daily duty.
- The common causes of fire.
- The behavior of fire.
- The different types of fire prevention.
- The regular monitoring of major fire prevention facilities.
- What to do in case of fire.
- Handeling of fire extinguishers
- Emergency evacuation procedures.
- Safety features within buildings.
- Role of the fire warden in the event of fire.
For further information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +43 (0)1 5321045