Fire Warden Training Course
Fire Warden Training Course Held at Your Place of Work or in our Training Center.
Date: Your Choice
Duration: 8 Hours (Course and Fire Training)
Certificate Issued on Day of Training - Valid for 5 Years
No prior knowledge required
Why does your organisation need Fire Warden Training?
Because in the event of a fire, trained FIRE WARDENS are critical to saving lives!!!
Because Fire Wardens are provided by Austrian Law (§43. BGBl. Nr. 368/1998 – Arbeitsstättenverordnung AStV) for Working Places with Special Circumstances.
For fire wardens to learn:
- what to do and how to manage people to safety in an emergency or fire situation.
- to clear small fires.
- to support the fire prevention officer in daily work.
- The common causes of fire.
- The behavior of fire.
- The different types of fire prevention.
- The regular monitoring of major fire prevention facilities.
- What to do if a fire breaks out.
- How to use fire extinguishers.
- Emergency evacuation procedures.
- Safety features within buildings.
- Our role in the event of a fire.
For further information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +43 (0)1 5321045